Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Creations

I've been working at night on some new monster hat variations, and this is what I've come up with.  The first is Miles the many-eyed monster. I thought I'd give him some wonky teeth to go with his eyes.  On the whole I am very pleased with how he turned out.



I just finished Matilde last night.  My opinion is still up in the air about her. I wanted a very girly feel for this monster, and somehow it turned into a kind of opera singing Dutch girl, so I'd like to know what you guys think. Would you or your little girl like to wear this?

Isn't my husband awesome for wearing this hat for me?


Are there any types of features you would like to see on one of these hats? I'm always looking for suggestions, so let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment