Friday, January 20, 2012

Knitting Stuff.....For Sale

Lately I've just been knitting stuff up for no reason whatsoever.  Basically I'm just knitting so I don't kill people.  I knit up a couple of these adorable chunky baby hats. (doesn't Ren look adorable?) I knitted it because it was a new stitch pattern I hadn't done before, and it was cute.
If interested this hat is for sale for $10 and is a 0-3 month size.
I have been looking at all the patterns on Ravelry for fingerless mits.  There are about 30 bazillion. So I just just took bits and pieces of ones that I like and came up with this.


I really like the eyelet  section on the bottom, thumb, and top.  I may play around with the length a little, but all in all I'm pretty pleased.  I will be knitting up a slew of these and selling them.  If you're interested in a certain color let me know, or you can find them at Joanna's Dealicious Treats starting on Monday for $10 a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment