Friday, June 24, 2011

Sewing and Zoo Camp


I checked out this really great book from my local library called, One Yard Wonders by Rebecca Yaker on Wednesday, and fell completely in love.  I couldn't start sewing fast enough.  I was looking for an apron pattern for my kids, because they have grown out of their old ones, when I came across the Convertible Apron pattern.  Not only does this pattern make a really easy, really cute apron it also folds into it's own bag! So now my little munchkins can carry all their painting and crafting supplies to Grandma's house in their apron! Sweet! The kids, despite Lilly's grumpy picture, love their new aprons.

Lilly insisted on taking the picture this time.



This week has been crazy busy. All week the kids have gone to Zoo Camp at The Fort Wayne Children's Zoo. They LOVED it. We got to pet animals, ride rides, feed the giraffes, play with baby millipedes, and so much more.  If you have a chance to do something like this, take it up.  The kids learned so much and had a great time too! I don't have enough time to post all the details, so here are a couple pictures I took during our camp adventures. 




Lilly's first time on a horse

She loves it!

The kids loved the millipede....mommy, not so much

1 comment: