Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My First Swap on Swapbot!

As you can tell by the badge on this blog, I love swap-bot.com. It is a place where you sign up for certain swaps and send things to people around the world.  I've gotten tea from Norway, postcards from Malaysia, and a cool valentine's heart monster from California.  If you've never been to Swap-bot.com  you need to go and at least check it out. You'll love it!

I've decided to host my first swap, and of course it's a book swap. Here's the details:

All this swap entails is putting a paperback copy of one of your favorite books in the mail for someone else to enjoy. A Used copy is recommended since it's cheaper, but feel free to buy a new one if you wish.
This swap is easy to ship. Just stick it in a padded envelope or wrap it is brown paper and ship it Media Mail. Books are allowed for Media Mail and MUCH cheaper. Most paperback only cost $1 or $2.
So please, if you like books stop by here and join my swap! Last day to sign up is July 6th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment