Saturday, August 6, 2011

Vacationing at the Beach

I just got back from vacationing at Beverly Shores in Indiana. It is located on the shore of Lake Michigan.  We stayed in this amazing house just a couple hundred yards from the beach.  It was fabulous.  Relaxing, beautiful, and fun.

The whole family was there, which is about 12 people.  I don’t know about you, but my family are my favorite people in the world.  I can’t think of anyone else I would rather spend my time with.  With all of us being so busy all the time, I don’t get to see them as much as I would like.  So being cooped up with them in a house is fantastic. I couldn’t ask for more.

I'm not going to bore you with every detail of what we did on vacation.  I'm just going to show you a few of my favorite pictures.  I did finish a new hat design while on vacation, but I'll leave those details for my next post.





This is my favorite picture.  They were just chatting to each other on the way to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment