Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Five things I desperately Need

  1. A goat.  Yes, I said a goat.  I've been reading Barnheart by Jenna Woginrich, and I've decided I need a goat.  On a side note, this book was written about me! Oh my Holy Hand Grenade, everything this woman says is straight from my own mind! 
  2. Angora Bunnies.  I love to spin my own yarn.  I don't think the hubby will let me have sheep since I can't even keep my chickens at my own house, so I'll just keep angora bunnies and spin there lovely fiber. It's a perfect solution.
  3. Jalapeno Chips. I love these things, and I could really use a bag right now. If I get this one can I add liposuction on as well?
  4. More time.  I need more hours in the day for reading, knitting, cooking, cleaning.....really everything.
  5.  Sleep.  Do I really need to explain this one? I guess I got spoiled with my few days of sleeping all night uninterrupted.  I should have known that would never last.  

No comments:

Post a Comment