Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm still here.........

It has been forever since I've written a post.  It's not that we haven't been doing some cool stuff.  I just haven't been motivated enough to get on here and write about what we've been doing.  I've been feeling kind of down and out of sorts lately, but hopefully some nice Spring weather will bring me out of my funk. To bring you up to speed, here is my last month or so in pictures. 

Getting our Barred Rock eggs in the mail!

Carefully putting them in the incubator

The hardest part is waiting the 21 days needed before they hatch.



The kids' fierce faces and they prepare for their first tournament

Showing off their medals after their first tournament.



Making the most delicious Cinnamon rolls on the planet.  The recipe is from Ree Drummond's cookbook. Pick it up here.



My baby boy tested and go his Yellow belt! So proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment