Monday, April 25, 2011

A Labor of Love and bloody fingers

I did it! I finished Lilly's Easter sweater with one day to spare.  Mind you I have been working on this sweater jacket for over a month.  As the deadline was looming I spent more and more time knitting.....I felt like my fingers were going to bleed.  It was all worth it when I finally wrangled her into it.




And yes, I did have to wrangle her into it. More like chase her down the hall, pin her legs down and force her to try it on. After the initial fiasco of trying it on, she loves it.  I must admit I am proud as punch of it.  So, because I am so proud of myself,  I am now going to display hundreds, OK that might be and exaggeration, of pictures of Lilly and her sweater.



















You can find the awesome pattern by Kate Gilbert here

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Summer! And she's so CUTE in it, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete