Friday, January 28, 2011

Things I Learned on Vacation

1. Sick kids on vacation are 10 times as stressful as sick kids at home. You don’t have the privacy of cleaning throw-up from your own beds, carpet, ect.


2. Disney World will always be magical, no matter how old you are, or how high your kids temperature is. (We were able to take the kids to Disney World for the 1st time for one day during our vacation.)

3. My husband is totallydicted to Angry Birds. I’m serious, it’s bad. It might be time for an intervention.

4. I will always love to read. With sick kids I had a lot of free time while they were napping. In about I week I have read 3 ½ books. It has been fabulous! Reading in the sun is one of the most relaxing, wonderful things you can do.

5. Sunshine is the best thing in the entire world.

6.  I love my husband. In the everyday hustle and bustle I sometimes forget how much I love him.  It's nice to get away and really talk to each other with out the everyday stresses.
Ty in his natural habitat, playing
Angry Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment