Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finally a Hat for Me!




I have spent the last 6 months knitting hats and random items for other people.  Finally last night I made a hat for myself, and I LOVE it! The pattern is fantastically simple, with a very chic outcome. The cabling looks fantastic. Check out the pattern on Ravelry here.  Doesn't it look lovely?

I'm excited to start on an original design tonight.  My sons has requested a frog hat. Which I do quite often.  I sell them in my Etsy Store, but I think I am going to make this one with ear flaps and a couple other changes.  I'll be sure to post pictures and I work on it.  Let me know what you think.



Lex
Just for fun here a some pictures of my kids, Lex, who is 4 and Lilly who is 2 1/2.  They are the loves of my life. Now you know who I am knitting for.  All the money I makes goes to a fund for them so that we can go to museums, aquariums, and things we might not get to without this extra cash.
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment