Friday, March 25, 2011

Monkey Bread Party

Last weekend, amid the cold grey weather my kids and I decided to throw a Monkey Bread Party.  It sounds exciting right? Well, it was.  We invited my whole family, about 11 people, over to make break, play monkey games, and have a good time.  Fun and frivolity ensued.



First we split up into groups, and rolled out our dough in to little pieces and rolled it in cinnamon and sugar, and put in in the pans.  (Could this be any easier?)

While the bread was rising we went outside and played Monkey tag, (running from tree to tree while "aligator" tries to get you) hide and seek, and dodge the coconut.  All in all it was a great time.  It was a fun little get together to make the winter blah's temporarily go away.
Here's Lilly running from the obligatory.

My sister Haley was surprisingly competitive when it came to Monkey Tag

Alas, I have no picture of our finished loves of Monkey Bread  because people started eating them as soon as they came out of the oven.  I guess that means it was a success!


No comments:

Post a Comment