Friday, March 11, 2011

The Eggs are Here!!

My phone rang at 7 am the other day...muttering angrily about my in-laws (they always find some reason to call before 7 about trivial things.) I got out of bed, (I'd been awake, I was just hiding from my kids in the warmth of my bed) answered the phone, and was overjoyed when it was the postmaster telling my my eggs were here! So, needless to say we got around as quickly as we could and drove to the post office, to pick up our precious cargo. The kids were so excited.  We dropped all the stuff we were suppose to do that morning and just focused on our eggs. What a joy it was to do with with my kids! 
here's our eggs straight out of the box. 

Here's Lex and Lilly loving on their eggs

Here is Lex loading our waiting incubator up with eggs

Here rest my lovely Buff Orpington eggs waiting to hatch! I'll keep you posted!

P.S.. Sorry these pictures look like videos. I'm not sure why.  I'll have to look into that.



1 comment:

  1. Wooooo Hooooooo!!!!!! it's a day that will be remembered!!!!!

    ReplyDelete